Updated May 25, 2020
May 24, 2019, Lone Star Park
Challenge Cup #5
June 14, 2020
NEW COVID Rules for Equipe Rapide!
The Great State of Texas has issued protocols for motorsports events and driving schools and sporting event sites. The Equipe Rapide board of directors has examined the protocols and have voted to make the following supplemental rules for Equipe Rapide events.
1. Spectators will be allowed. We never had more than a handful of spectators anyway.
2. Masks are only required when you are within 6 feet of someone else or when you enter the building.
3. Competitor ride alongs are allowed as long as both the driver and passenger have a full face helmet or a mask. No spectator riders. This is considered an instructor/student arrangement which is specifically allowed by the Texas Protocol for driving instruction.
4. Co-Drive cars need to have surfaces cleaned between swap out such as gear shift knob, door handle, steering wheel, panic handle.
5. No loaner helmets or sharing helmets. Bring your own Snell 2005 or newer.
6. Online registration only through midnight Friday June 12.
7. We will have a trophy and PAX award ceremony after the event. Winners from the previous event can get their awards too.